Knock-Knock Jokes and Other Job Interview Blunders
Acing the job interview is one of the best ways to land a new job. Just don’t bring your knock-knock jokes with you. That’s one of the top interview blunders in a new survey.
“Excuse me, but there’s an exotic bird on your shoulder”
- The candidate sent his sister to interview in his place.
- One candidate sang all of her responses to interview questions.
- Another one handcuffed himself to the desk during the interview.
- The job applicant who came in for an interview with a cockatoo on his shoulder.
- And when asked by the hiring manager if he had any questions for him, the candidate replied by telling a knock-knock joke.
“Bartender, I’ll have another one.”
Sometimes, it’s not the candidate who makes a fool of themselves during the job interview process. Check out one of my previous blogs (Should You Drink at Job Interviews?), and an interesting interview I had years ago.
Click here to check out the rest of the top interview blunders, and advice on how to do it right.