Online Money Tools To Help You Save And Budget
One of your resolutions may be to get your finances in shape this year. Many people are turning to online tools to help them meet their goals. I’ve shared with you some of these websites before, and here are some new ones.
USNews.com has compiled a bunch of innovative online tools that are helping people get on top of their money, including:
- Mint.com. It lets you upload all your financial information into one place and see where your money is going.
- Payoff.com turns paying off debt into an interactive game. It’s fun, and like Mint.com, it’s free.
- BillShrink’s goal is just like it sounds. It suggests way to cut your credit card, cable and cell phone bills.
- YouNeedABudget.com encourages you to decide where every dollar earned is going on a monthly basis, then helps you make adjustments if you spend too much.
- And buried under a mountain of paper receipts? MyReceipts.com has teamed up with a growing number of retailers, including Best Buy, Whole Foods and Staples, which send it electronic versions of receipts.
All of them ways help keep your budget organized this year.
Click here for more ways to help you save in 2011.