Best Mobile Apps to Save Time and Money
We have so many ways to save money nowadays. And one of the easiest is right on your smart phone. Many of us now have a smart phone, and they go with us when we’re shopping. Want to save money on that trip to the grocery store or mall? Chances are there’s an app for that.
It’s not easy parting with our hard-earned money when we’re at the check-out counter… whether it’s buying groceries or clothes. USNews.com is out with its 20 best mobile apps to help us stick to a budget or find the best price. Here are a few of them:
- Put down the scissors. Coupon Sherpa provides hundreds of in-store coupons right on your iPhone. And the app is free.
- With Save Benjis, you can find the best deal on specific products by typing in the name, and it searches retail and online outlets. Also for the iPhone for $2.99.
- ShopSavvy is one of these apps where you snap a photo of a barcode with your phone’s camera, and it searches for the best deal. It’s free for iPhone and Android.
- If you want to make a shopping list and stick to it, the Shopper app will search for coupons while adding up your total. 99 cents on iPhone.
- And the Holiday Gift Guide app finds the most popular holiday gifts at the most affordable prices. Can’t beat the price… it’s free.
Not all of these apps get 5 star reviews from users. But many of them can save you both time and money while shopping.