Kiplinger’s Fabulous Freebies 2010
We all like the word “free”…. and the phrase “your money is no good here.”
Kiplinger is out with its fourth annual list of favorite freebies… from financial tools to entertainment. 33 quality goods and services that won’t cost you a thing. That’s how Kiplinger touts its latest list of freebies. They include:
- Free treats at certain times of the year at places like IHOP and Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A.
- Free financial apps for your mobile phone at Mint.com… and coupons on-the-go at Yowza.
- One of Kiplinger’s all-time favorite freebies is AnnualCreditReport.com, which gives you a free copy of your credit report from each of the three credit bureaus.
- About 6800 Starbucks and 11,500 McDonald’s nationwide recently began offering free Wi-Fi.
- Hard to believe, but some airlines still offer up freebies for fliers. Southwest still lets you check two bags free.
- Some online retailers still offer free shipping on every order, including BlueNile.com for jewelry and Zappos.com for shoes.
- And the best place to find free books, music, and movies? Your public library.
Go here to see the rest of Kiplinger’s freebies.