- Attorney General Drew Edmondson
- U.S. Representative Mary Fallin
- Lt. Governor Jeri Askins
- State Senator Randy Brogdon.
I asked each the same questions, including:
- What motivates you to be governor?
- What are your top 3 issues you’ll attack right away as governor?
- Oklahoma is constantly near the bottom in rankings when it comes to so many things. What’s your sales pitch to the nation when people see that?
- What are your thoughts on: education funding, abortion, immigration, tea party movement, legalizing marijuana?
- What experience do you have that qualifies you to run the state?
Want to see how they responded? NewsChannel 8 has put the interviews up on its website, ktul.com. Here’s the link.